Copyright © 1996, Ruth Rejnis and Claire Walter
214 pages, $19.95
Published by Dearborn Financial Publishing, Inc., Chicago
Join the thousands of people who are investing in vacation homes for fun and profit.
Ever want to get away from it all? Are you yearning for a retreat from the hectic pace of everyday life? More and more people just like you are turning to vacation homes for relief from daily stress and anxiety. In fact, vacation home purchases are expected to double by the year 2000! But buying recreational real estate is not always simple, nor is it for everyone. How can you be sure you’re buying the right retreat?
This book will walk you step-by-step through the entire process of buying the right vacation home. The only guide you’ll ever need to find and buy a perfect getaway, Buying Your Vacation Home for Fun & Profit will help you:
- Understand the many personal and financial benefits of owning a vacation home.
- Decide if a traditional house, condo, timeshare or RV is best for you.
- Successfully negotiate your vacation home purchase.
- Identify the best location for your new retreat.
- Profitably rent your vacation home for extra income.
- Understand and benefit from the tax implications
The only book of its kind on the market today, Buying Your Vacation Home for Fun & Profit